capture the flag SF capture the flag SF

hmmm......

I guess no one gets the flag or wins, lol!

Hapless Hapless

Funny

It fitted the song perfectly. I gave it a 5/5

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Funny!

Id like to see more. I liked it when they used the tools to fight each other.

Simgirls (Full Version) Simgirls (Full Version)

Wow, its been a while since i played the game. I've played it around the years, and i can't believe its 10 years old.

It was one of the games that influenced me today to practice flash and make games (which i only made one released and one in progress, but i wish to make more later on).

But anyways, the final game is awesome, and theres so much to do, that it takes hours to beat :)

sim-man responds:

Thank you!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Best game I ever played.

Well one of the best games. It has unique game play, music made just for it, ALOT of voice acting, and to add all those up, a ton of good teamwork and effort to make another gem to new grounds.

I agree with some of the other reviews with a need of a HUD or bar for car health. (I just think that because health slowly regenerates and you can tell window health by its condition). Perhaps something like the car fuel gauge or something could display car health.

Another suggestion for the situations where enemys get on window shields, there should be a move where you can do a "forward drive by" to prevent them from doing so by shooting them from a distance, especially the mutants. That way it'll prevent window shield damage and..yeah XD

EXPGEN EXPGEN

Nice!

I made over 50 levels and played till dawn. You could add a boss battle and add more tiles (Such as Bowser's castle and some Sonic levels). But the game was still great, exept for some glitches. (I ran into a wall and ended up at the top of the wall)

Silver Submarine Shiver Mix Silver Submarine Shiver Mix

Catchy......

Sounds like your playing a classic gameboy version of Canvas Course (It would be hard to explain how to make him move though)

Robot Army Robot Army