Simgirls (Full Version) Simgirls (Full Version)

Wow, its been a while since i played the game. I've played it around the years, and i can't believe its 10 years old.

It was one of the games that influenced me today to practice flash and make games (which i only made one released and one in progress, but i wish to make more later on).

But anyways, the final game is awesome, and theres so much to do, that it takes hours to beat :)

sim-man responds:

Thank you!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Best game I ever played.

Well one of the best games. It has unique game play, music made just for it, ALOT of voice acting, and to add all those up, a ton of good teamwork and effort to make another gem to new grounds.

I agree with some of the other reviews with a need of a HUD or bar for car health. (I just think that because health slowly regenerates and you can tell window health by its condition). Perhaps something like the car fuel gauge or something could display car health.

Another suggestion for the situations where enemys get on window shields, there should be a move where you can do a "forward drive by" to prevent them from doing so by shooting them from a distance, especially the mutants. That way it'll prevent window shield damage and..yeah XD

EXPGEN EXPGEN

Nice!

I made over 50 levels and played till dawn. You could add a boss battle and add more tiles (Such as Bowser's castle and some Sonic levels). But the game was still great, exept for some glitches. (I ran into a wall and ended up at the top of the wall)

Super Mario's Coin Hunt Super Mario's Coin Hunt

It was alright.

It was a fun game. But it may need more enemys and more levels.
Also some of the spinys suddenly disapear. I gave it a 3/5

[SB] Pee Wee Herman [SB] Pee Wee Herman

Huh Huh!

This is one of the best soundboards I have seen. Im cant wait for more.

FattyWhale responds:

watch some of my other ones!

Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0 Virtual Keyboard V. 2.0

Awsome!

I can finally play the Legend of Zelda!
On the piano I found some songs:
part of ExiteBike: e g d c e g d c b b c b a
Sara's song: f a b f a b e d b c b g e
Part of Gemini Man's theme song (MegaMan 3): A# F# A# C# C# A# F# a d d
thanks for the great game

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Wow! a whopping 15 bucks!

My acount is worth $15.79. Amazing!

-Staying Alive- -Staying Alive-

Good!

This is a good game. It deserves to be in the portal.

Kirby Designer Kirby Designer

Good.....

I like it,but you could put a lil more items in there. I get to finally make my own kirby!!! thanks for the great game!

Satoshiji responds:

Nyaha, you're welcome. ^^

Yeowi the Pervert Yeowi the Pervert

Good Job!

Good game! I really like your art.(you draw really good and I mean it.) Are you going to make another game?